[FoF] Fistful of Frags: Retextured DLC is out, and more...

VaultBot

I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.
The stylized texture set is back, with more textures, some improvements and this time as an optional side download, check it out:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1965120/Fistful_of_Frags_Retextured/

Tortuga map update
Here's a new version of this level that already had a couple of major revisions before. Hoping this will be the definitive one.

A bit of background: Tortuga was very open and lineal, quite different from some of our classic maps. While variation is welcomed sometimes, in this particular case I think most players didn't appreciate its unique layout and features. So here's a version more in line with what you would expect from a Fistful of Frags map: more connections, escape routes, tight gameplay and controlled line of sight.

525dacd749cbbb349e81d3cbd85d6a096c3dcbaf.jpg

933921673a020d121f011d4f7ec92e779f0e9989.jpg


Continue reading...
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom