termoilrissregs Noob Jan 3, 2016 #1 When I launch the game, the game gives me the 'hl2.exe has stopped working' error after the video plays.
When I launch the game, the game gives me the 'hl2.exe has stopped working' error after the video plays.
N niks151 Noob Jan 3, 2016 #2 Under the Steam Tools tab, right-click Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer -> Properties -> Betas -> pick "beta_test"
Under the Steam Tools tab, right-click Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer -> Properties -> Betas -> pick "beta_test"
termoilrissregs Noob Jan 3, 2016 #3 I already did that. I also made sure that I followed the installation process step by step at http://tf2classic.com/install.php.
I already did that. I also made sure that I followed the installation process step by step at http://tf2classic.com/install.php.
B Beep Boop Noob Jan 9, 2016 #4 did it give you an error message about something like scripts/object.txt ? Because thats what happening to me.
did it give you an error message about something like scripts/object.txt ? Because thats what happening to me.