LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member Aug 8, 2013 #61 Nooo Vintage, that just isn't the same....although I AM curious If Gee off won't do it, I will. It's about time I boot it up again lol
Nooo Vintage, that just isn't the same....although I AM curious If Gee off won't do it, I will. It's about time I boot it up again lol
Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Aug 9, 2013 #62 Next video will be interesting and perhaps long. Planned on doing it tonight, but things didn't go well. Will do it when I wake in the evening.
Next video will be interesting and perhaps long. Planned on doing it tonight, but things didn't go well. Will do it when I wake in the evening.
Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Aug 10, 2013 #63 We're nearing the end! Also, it's been ages since I've seen the end portion so there IS another monster capable of killing me.
We're nearing the end! Also, it's been ages since I've seen the end portion so there IS another monster capable of killing me.
LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Staff Member Aug 10, 2013 #64 Gee Off....I am le disappoint sir
Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Aug 10, 2013 #65 You won't be disappointed when I upload the very last part! =DDDDDDDDD
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Aug 10, 2013 #66 Geoff said: You won't be disappointed when I upload the very last part! =========D Click to expand... FTFY
Geoff said: You won't be disappointed when I upload the very last part! =========D Click to expand... FTFY