GRN Farmer
Noob
In-Game Name: GRN Farmer (GRN team leader)
Age: 23
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in:
EU /UTC+2 (i may also appear in na servers as i play on them when eu servers are empty)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=36061
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: it says my total connection time is 19d 09:40:34h, but im pretty sure i played way more than that
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: to be helpfull in dealing with people that ruins the game experience for others and so im usefull for something
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
im the leader of the GRN team , also pls make that cannon (yes i am serious about this) , also i played TF2C since beta 4 maybe even before beta 4 cause i once equipped the shotgun on medic and the smg on scout, maybe that was beta 2 or something, i also think TF2C is better than TF2 it is one of my favorite games,my favorite map is actually every 4 team map but arena_flask and arena_flask2 are my top one favorites, also i am not 100% good at english but i believe im good enough at it but just to be sure if you wanna test my english level pls test me it would make me sure how good i truely am at english and i think it's kinda important to be good at english, i do use it every day but im unsure of my true level of english also note : i do not have a microphone i can only talk via text and i take a bit long to load due to an unknown reason, when im playing you will always find me in official servers i mostly play randomizer and dodgeball im rarely touching the standard and custom maps servers cause i believe my aim is bad so it's less fun
note : sorry if i did not know how to make the signature different text than the rest
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: GRN Farmer
Age: 23
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in:
EU /UTC+2 (i may also appear in na servers as i play on them when eu servers are empty)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=36061
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: it says my total connection time is 19d 09:40:34h, but im pretty sure i played way more than that
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: to be helpfull in dealing with people that ruins the game experience for others and so im usefull for something
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
im the leader of the GRN team , also pls make that cannon (yes i am serious about this) , also i played TF2C since beta 4 maybe even before beta 4 cause i once equipped the shotgun on medic and the smg on scout, maybe that was beta 2 or something, i also think TF2C is better than TF2 it is one of my favorite games,my favorite map is actually every 4 team map but arena_flask and arena_flask2 are my top one favorites, also i am not 100% good at english but i believe im good enough at it but just to be sure if you wanna test my english level pls test me it would make me sure how good i truely am at english and i think it's kinda important to be good at english, i do use it every day but im unsure of my true level of english also note : i do not have a microphone i can only talk via text and i take a bit long to load due to an unknown reason, when im playing you will always find me in official servers i mostly play randomizer and dodgeball im rarely touching the standard and custom maps servers cause i believe my aim is bad so it's less fun
note : sorry if i did not know how to make the signature different text than the rest
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: GRN Farmer