theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago... VF4 Supporter Jul 1, 2013 #3 Iceh said: May your day be filled with beaver tails and fire works Click to expand... You forgot the beer! Happy Canada day!
Iceh said: May your day be filled with beaver tails and fire works Click to expand... You forgot the beer! Happy Canada day!
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jul 1, 2013 #4 theLumberJack said: You forgot the beer! Happy Canada day! Click to expand... KEEP THIS MAN AWAY FROM THE FIREWORKS WHILE HE'S DRUNK
theLumberJack said: You forgot the beer! Happy Canada day! Click to expand... KEEP THIS MAN AWAY FROM THE FIREWORKS WHILE HE'S DRUNK
theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago... VF4 Supporter Jul 1, 2013 #5 VintagePC said: KEEP THIS MAN AWAY FROM THE FIREWORKS WHILE HE'S DRUNK Click to expand... Come do it yourself
VintagePC said: KEEP THIS MAN AWAY FROM THE FIREWORKS WHILE HE'S DRUNK Click to expand... Come do it yourself
CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC Jul 1, 2013 #6 You have now reminded me to ask my friend, whose wedding I am attending on the 4th, if there will be fireworks/can I bring some.
You have now reminded me to ask my friend, whose wedding I am attending on the 4th, if there will be fireworks/can I bring some.
13thforsworn Achievement Hunter Jul 1, 2013 #7 I'll be slammered for Canada Day, but will unfortunately be getting my wisdom teeth taken out for 'MURICA Day. EDIT: On second thought, I guess I'll be intoxicated one way or another on both days.
I'll be slammered for Canada Day, but will unfortunately be getting my wisdom teeth taken out for 'MURICA Day. EDIT: On second thought, I guess I'll be intoxicated one way or another on both days.
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jul 1, 2013 #8 I'll just leave this here... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/7631-The-Canadian
I'll just leave this here... http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/7631-The-Canadian
Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker Jul 2, 2013 #9 lol I had it all fireworks, beaver tales and a whole day with my Girl and ton of walking XD
Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker Jul 2, 2013 #11 Train in Vain said: LATE TO THE PARTY BUT Click to expand... GO CANADA!
CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC Jul 2, 2013 #12 Pft, the only good things to come out of Canada are Maple syrup and Poutine.