Hello, I was just playing TF2C and I received a warning for griefing. I haven't been playing this game that long so I don't know what that entirely means. I checked the server rules and it just states that a warning is a punishment that can be given, not what happens after. Is this something that will be on my record? If I receive more warnings, could I be banned? I'd also like to know more about the policy on griefing, because the server rules don't mention them but I doubt the warning was issued over a fake rule. Sorry if I'm overreacting to this or if my question is rather obvious, I really have never had something like this happen before.
I believe this a link to the log of the warning:
https://www.vaultf4.com/pages/admin-check/?query=[U:1:1148931040]
I believe this a link to the log of the warning:
https://www.vaultf4.com/pages/admin-check/?query=[U:1:1148931040]
I was the VIP and I had gotten stabbed by a spy twice in a row because I'm not very good. I was understandably re-rolled and someone else was picked to be the VIP. I then received a warning and I asked why in the chat and the person who gave me the warning (Nova was his/her name I think) said it was because of griefing.