I have a $25 gamestop gift card - what should I buy?

Bootsy

Anger Management Consultant
I really don't want to get out of my house and go there, and they seem to have crappy "sales" online. I don't want to spend much more than $25.
 
Yes they will. I had some things to turn in a month ago. I've been putting it off for years. I got $25 total and I bought League of Legends gift cards. I was like "Yeah, never giving Gamestop another dime!" Then I owed about $3 in sales tax. I was like "FFFFUUUUUUU" Never going to the store ever again.
 
They will. Most stores should allow you to use a gift card to buy any other gift card except Visa. For example if you have a Walmart Gift Card you can also use that to purchase LoL gift cards (which I did at Christmas time), but not the prepaid Visa cards. Reason is they want you to keep the money in the store and not buy a Visa card to spend somewhere else.
 
Yes they will. I had some things to turn in a month ago. I've been putting it off for years. I got $25 total and I bought League of Legends gift cards. I was like "Yeah, never giving Gamestop another dime!" Then I owed about $3 in sales tax. I was like "FFFFUUUUUUU" Never going to the store ever again.

Thats interesting, the few times I have bought Riot cards they have been tax exempt.
 
The ones I bought in Walmart at Christmas were tax exempt I just realized. I had a $20 gift card and bought 2 $10 Riot Points and was done. I don't know all the tax laws. I do 99% of my shopping on base which has no taxes.
 
So here's the scam:

They only offer $20 and $50 steam credits

I got the 20 and picked up Rage for the 360 for 10. If it sucks, who cares... paid $5 for it.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom