[Completed] iti4's TF2C Moderator Application

iti4

Well-Known Member
In-Game Name: iti4

Age: 25

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: EU, UTC+1

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=47036

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 520h

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I've been invited to join the moderation staff by B.Comet on account of a predicted influx of players

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I have some prior moderation experience (Minecraft servers in the mid 2010s), though I'm unsure how applicable it will be.


I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: iti4
 
Thanks for your interest and application! we'll review the details and get back to you soon, typically in 3-4 days.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom