[Completed] Jacks TF2C Admin Application

duhlema326

Well-Known Member
In-Game Name: Jacks Junk Drawer

Age: 18

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA East -5

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=73280

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 232 Hours (10d 12hr)

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I've loved Team Fortress 2 and TF2C for a very long time now and I want to take any opportunity I can to help the community remain fun and safe. I have some moderation experience on very small community servers for other games, and I feel as though I'm rather fair.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: Hey, I'm Jack, I build computers and really like TTRPGs. I've been playing Team Fortress since 2017 and it's my favorite game, full stop. I'm a big Valve fan in general, and I've been playing on computers since I could babble my name.


I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Jacks Junk Drawer
 
Hi there!

Thanks for your application and interest in our community! We'll review the details and get back to you soon with a decision, usually in 3-4 days.

~Vintage
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom