ManSeriesOfficial
Noob
In-Game Name: Man 3 and Knuckles
Age: 18
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? No
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=190499
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 109h
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I need a position in the games industry, volunteer or paid, to build my career. I also have had a lot of fun on these servers and want to help others.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
please
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: Man 3 and Knuckles
Age: 18
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? No
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=190499
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 109h
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I need a position in the games industry, volunteer or paid, to build my career. I also have had a lot of fun on these servers and want to help others.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
please
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: Man 3 and Knuckles