spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago... Jan 24, 2013 #1 As the title says, S. Sniper Rifle for sale ((TF2 spreadsheet price)). Also, recently came across a steaming honcho's, was wondering what a good sell price would be for such a hat. Thank, Spybait
As the title says, S. Sniper Rifle for sale ((TF2 spreadsheet price)). Also, recently came across a steaming honcho's, was wondering what a good sell price would be for such a hat. Thank, Spybait
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jan 24, 2013 #2 tf2spreadsheet isn't accurate. It's horribly inflated. Backpack.tf says 1.5-1.8 buds for the unusual. http://backpack.tf/id/spybait
tf2spreadsheet isn't accurate. It's horribly inflated. Backpack.tf says 1.5-1.8 buds for the unusual. http://backpack.tf/id/spybait
spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago... Jan 24, 2013 #3 I meant for the sniper rifle 1.5 buds sounds pretty good... For a hat I got for free. xD
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jan 24, 2013 #4 I know, just spreading the word about the spreadsheet and that its prices should be taken with a rather large grain of salt.
I know, just spreading the word about the spreadsheet and that its prices should be taken with a rather large grain of salt.
spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago... Jan 24, 2013 #6 TWO REFINED TIGAR ((no really I'd take a little less from you. ;P))