SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM Feb 14, 2013 #1 A few months ago, before VaultF4 came into being I shared the following video Well now the new trailer "White" has come out
A few months ago, before VaultF4 came into being I shared the following video Well now the new trailer "White" has come out
CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC Feb 14, 2013 #2 Looks like it should be a jrpg, not just an animation.
spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago... Feb 14, 2013 #3 Thank for sharing this... can't friggin wait for yellow. Also, to those who are familiar with it... Maybe it's just me, but damn these trailers remind me of Black Rock Shooter.
Thank for sharing this... can't friggin wait for yellow. Also, to those who are familiar with it... Maybe it's just me, but damn these trailers remind me of Black Rock Shooter.