Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Jan 8, 2013 #1 Honestly, only reason I wish he was Greek is because Zeus is the best. Anyway, Hercules arrives tomorrow, and I'm excited to give him a test run. ^_^ Hm, it also seems as if you can't pick the rock up and hold it, he just throws where you aimed. Kinda sad, but oh well.
Honestly, only reason I wish he was Greek is because Zeus is the best. Anyway, Hercules arrives tomorrow, and I'm excited to give him a test run. ^_^ Hm, it also seems as if you can't pick the rock up and hold it, he just throws where you aimed. Kinda sad, but oh well.
English Global Mod Jan 11, 2013 #2 Umm why is Hercules the champion of Rome? Isn't he apart of Greek mythology?
tigar Achievement Hunter Jan 11, 2013 #3 every time she says "the champion of rome" i just want to punch her in the face and tell her how wrong she is
every time she says "the champion of rome" i just want to punch her in the face and tell her how wrong she is
Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Jan 16, 2013 #4 Tigar. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracles