Α =αƦα= Sans Noob Jan 14, 2016 #1 gg guys only because I like undertale I am not allowed on a server... I had to wait 10 minuts to drag the game in source mods and this is wat I get?
gg guys only because I like undertale I am not allowed on a server... I had to wait 10 minuts to drag the game in source mods and this is wat I get?
onefourth Achievement Hunter Staff Member TF2C Admin Jan 14, 2016 #2 The forums are not the place to complain about bans from unofficial servers. If you have been banned contact the server owner through their own forums, Steam group or website.
The forums are not the place to complain about bans from unofficial servers. If you have been banned contact the server owner through their own forums, Steam group or website.
B Bluey Noob Jan 14, 2016 #3 I hope you know that it was an unofficial server you were banned on, not an official. The official servers will not ban you for liking Undertale, so just play on those. I also got banned on that server for liking Undertale...
I hope you know that it was an unofficial server you were banned on, not an official. The official servers will not ban you for liking Undertale, so just play on those. I also got banned on that server for liking Undertale...
Α =αƦα= Sans Noob Jan 15, 2016 #4 It was the only server with 13 man and dont know what the forum of the server is