DEVR Active Member Nov 10, 2012 #1 i just view some gameplays and stuff and i want that game, im buying it for 4 keys due to halloween sold out.
i just view some gameplays and stuff and i want that game, im buying it for 4 keys due to halloween sold out.
CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA Nov 10, 2012 #2 I'd say just be patient. It goes on sale frequently, and when it does, it's usually about $5.
DEVR Active Member Nov 10, 2012 #3 i have no patience lol, but you are right anyway im giving 4 keys for it if someone is interested
Barbarossa_5 Achievement Hunter Nov 10, 2012 #4 I'd say you have about a month at most to wait, as they do a Christmas update every year that starts about halfway through December.
I'd say you have about a month at most to wait, as they do a Christmas update every year that starts about halfway through December.