[Completed] Spearf's TF2C Admin Application

spearf

Noob
In-Game Name: spearf

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct): 22

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X): NA EST

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No): yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com ): https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=46066

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 27 hours

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:
I've been putting a lot of time into TF2C and have been enjoying the VaultF4 servers while I play. I enjoy interacting with various types of individuals and ensuring people are having a good time. I use to moderate for servers in live TF2 for the group Edge Gamers Organization, and many of their rules are similar to the ones here. I believe TF2 has place for banter and disagreements, but should never evolve into hatred, toxicity, or harassment. There is a place and time to be an admin, and there is a place and time to be a player; I believe there must be a balance of the two for not only the admin to have a good time, but the players as well.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
I've been playing TF2 since I was 8 years old in 2009. I have really become saddened by the state of live TF2 and TF2C has really reinvigorated my love for TF2 and what it was meant to be. I want to give back to this community and help it grow. On another note, I am in school part time and working part time, so I generally have some time each day to hop on for a bit to game.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Spearf
 
Thanks for your application and interest in our community!.

We'll review the details and get back to you shortly; typically this process takes 2-3 days.

~Vintage
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom