Squeaks
Loud Fox
In-Game Name: Squeaks
Age: 25
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA (sometimes EU if I'm up late) UTC -5
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=183681
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 1d 18:55:10h
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I have tons of free time and I've spent a lot of it in VaultF4 from the very first moment I touched the game. I always try my best to be silly and have a good time with everyone always interacting with people. I personally have years of experience being a part of moderation and feel very confident in my ability to contribute. I want to make sure everyone is comfortable and having a fun experience in the servers while I'm present.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I fell in love with VaultF4 and it's community instantly and I hope to stick around for a very long time and spend countless hours having fun with everyone in the server helping out wherever I can. I hope to possibly eventually even help in the development once I learn more about coding if the team will have me.
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: Squeaks
Age: 25
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA (sometimes EU if I'm up late) UTC -5
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=183681
Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 1d 18:55:10h
Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I have tons of free time and I've spent a lot of it in VaultF4 from the very first moment I touched the game. I always try my best to be silly and have a good time with everyone always interacting with people. I personally have years of experience being a part of moderation and feel very confident in my ability to contribute. I want to make sure everyone is comfortable and having a fun experience in the servers while I'm present.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I fell in love with VaultF4 and it's community instantly and I hope to stick around for a very long time and spend countless hours having fun with everyone in the server helping out wherever I can. I hope to possibly eventually even help in the development once I learn more about coding if the team will have me.
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed: Squeaks