[Completed] VaultF4 Staff Application 2: Electric Boogaloo

Jill Maween

Achievement Hunter
VF4 Supporter
In-Game Name: Jack Maween

Age: 23 (28/02/2002)

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: GMT+1 most active in NA.

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=190435

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 656 hours at the time of writing.

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: Uhhhhh yeah! Me likey moderating! Left for personal reasons, ready to come back and experiment with a new approach towards moderating and how I deal with personal situations.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: Nawr.


I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: FUNNY_BONE
 
Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom