[Completed] VaultF4 Staff Application

Jill Maween

Achievement Hunter
VF4 Supporter
In-Game Name: FUNNY_BONE #FixTF2

Age: 22

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA, EST

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=190435

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 246h at the time of writing.

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I'm a lot more active than most of the current staff members, which makes the times I witness someone breaking the rules and/or being a disturbance all that more common. It is frustrating seeing a player wreak havoc in a server, making people uncomfortable and have my only available options be reporting and waiting.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I have never, ever used a forum in my life other than the handful of times I've interacted here, so I have a lot to learn when it comes to familiarising myself with several of the VF4 sites.

I am also bilingual, I speak both Spanish and English clearly and fluently.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed:


-FUNNY_BONE
 
Last edited:
Hi there,

Your application has been received, we'll review it and get back to you with a decision soon, typically in 2-3 days

~Vintage
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom