Poppet Well-Known Member Nov 13, 2012 #1 I'll start off I guess. Here are some cupcakes (well, bottom ones are technically muffins) that I made. http://imgur.com/a/jtREW
I'll start off I guess. Here are some cupcakes (well, bottom ones are technically muffins) that I made. http://imgur.com/a/jtREW
Poppet Well-Known Member Nov 14, 2012 #2 I know I'm not the only person on here that cooks..post food pictures! This is the easiest thing to make. here is an example of a good recipe for it: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/grands-monkey-bread/7a1e41b1-4708-4028-8ce6-fcb5baebbc19#
I know I'm not the only person on here that cooks..post food pictures! This is the easiest thing to make. here is an example of a good recipe for it: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/grands-monkey-bread/7a1e41b1-4708-4028-8ce6-fcb5baebbc19#
Hobbo Achievement Hunter Nov 18, 2012 #3 I love food. I just don't cook till i get home from college, forced meal plan defeats the point :/ Also love these pics!
I love food. I just don't cook till i get home from college, forced meal plan defeats the point :/ Also love these pics!