Xenforo Upgrade/Maintenance Notice

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Just a heads up to everyone that I will be looking at upgrading our Xenforo install and add-ons to their latest versions in the near future.

This shouldn't impact things too much, I'd expect a downtime of about an hour or so, max. (if it takes longer than that I'll attempt to side-load it instead.)

This upgrade should bring in some new features and performance/stability improvements to the forums (mobile support without the need for tapatalk, anyone? :) )

I'll attempt to do this in the morning so you'll still be eating breakfast by the time it happens. Add-ons may take a little longer; those I can do gradually and it shouldn't take out the whole forum while they're happening.

Your local ninja sysop,
--Vintage
 
The upgrade itself is complete. I'm now working on updating and fixing compatibility issues with addons and the new version so some stuff may still look broken for a bit while I work on this.
 
Migration should be complete. If anything seems broken just shoot me a PM.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom